Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Cup Day ride for the Newbies/Learners

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Flipper, Oct 26, 2005.

1. For those that don't want to take on Mouth's Intermediate/Experienced ride on Cup Day, there will be a few of us heading out in the same direction. This will be a ride to 'get more K's on the clock'
    We will be meeting up at the same time as the Experienced ride but taking a more sedate route along the Sth Gippy Hwy. Less twisties, slower pace and more regular stops. We are hoping to meet up with the other group at Foster for lunch. It will be about a 250 km round trip.

Date: Tuesday Nov 1st
    Meet: Cranbourne McDonalds (Cnr Camms Rd and Sth Gippy Hwy
    Melway: 133 J2)
    Time: 9:30am for a 10:00am (sharp!) leave.
    (daylight savings will have started 2 days prior)
    Full tanks please!

Dave (still need to think of a name for him ;) )

2. Count me in.

:D :D
  3. AARRRRRRRRRRG!!!!! sTOP ORGANISING RIDES! :x Why can't you be nice and cancel all rides until Redwing give Seany's bike back? :? There's a bloody conspiricy against me! Fargin Rahhh!. :evil:

Have fun ya lucky barstards. Don't expect me to feel sorry for you when it rains. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  4. I'll be in as tail end Charlie, if I get the ok from the doc on Monday. :)
    Nothing serious, my common cold became pneumonia. :( :( :(
  5. You could always be my biatch!! :LOL:
  6. No probs Dave, thanx for the offer :D
    Hope you get better in time, the weather is going to be puuurrrrfect ;)
  7. I could go as tail end charlie. In an 87 magna I've got little choice! :LOL: :LOL:

it's actually a serious offer Flipper. It'd mean Dave can ride to his hearts content, and I'd see it as reward for his sympathay thoughout my whole saga.
  8. Sounds good to me, what do you think Jafu?
  9. My bike will be fixed by then so i may be in just need to wait until I find out if the BBQ im going to is a goer or not !

50% for me right now but will confirm.

lids and i can be twins again
  10. We can unless I go the full leathers. :wink:

:D :D

11. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm LIDS :D:D:D:D:D:D
  12. Ohh......... what can I do? I want to go for this ride, but I want to go for the Movie Marathon on Monday night too!

Put me as 50% Maybe please!

13. I'm a may be for this one.
    Depends on how I am after the Champoins' Ride day at Broadford on the Sunday.
  14. oops, you've mentioned the movies again, you wont turn up .......
  15. Put me down for a maybe on this one deb!...sounds good..but will have to wait closer to the date.

I will let you know :wink:
  16. For all the maybes, can you let me know by about lunchtime on Monday so i can book us into the pub for lunch. Last time I organised a ride I thought 5 max would turn up but it turned out to be 53 bikes!!! :shock: The Dromana pub didn't know what hit them and had to put us all into a seperate room so we could fit.
  17. Sure will Flipper.
  18. Whats the real point in maybe's anyway, you are either going or your not! If you are not sure wait until you know the answer I say.
    Deb will the lunch and finish points of this ride be the same as Jason's ride? Just asking so I can talk to coralee about the rides.
  19. Ok Deb, I'm much better than earlier this week (Sunday night) so I now a definate. :D :D cough :D :D
  20. But Steve, I don't mind 'maybes' cause it gives me an idea of how many to expect so it's all good. You know me, I'm casual as they come :LOL: (no wise cracks peeps :p )
    As long as people let me know by Monday lunchtimish, I don't care if it's a definate or a maybe :)