Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Cup Day Holiday Ride, Sth Gippsland Area, Tue 1st Nov

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by Mouth, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Date: Tuesday Nov 1st
    Meet: Cranbourne McDonalds (Cnr Camms Rd and Sth Gippy Hwy Melway: 133 J2)
    Time: 9:45am for a 10:00am (sharp!) leave. (daylight savings will have started 2 days prior) :)

Further info:
    https://netrider.net.au/calendar/index.php?action=details&id=473

2. I'll have a go. Am away from the previous Thursday night, just need to make sure I'll be back on the Monday, I think I will be.

3. :evil: :evil: Anyone dumping it and it's the postie for Tassie !!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    YOU dumping the Strom and you won't be holding hands, but something else !! :evil: :LOL: :LOL:

4. I might be up for this. [-o< If I haven't got my bike back by then they'll be a mechanic or two with a severely kicked arse. :LOL: :twisted: :LOL:

5. Tell them if it aint ready, they'll have to supply a loan bike :)

6. :LOL: :-k My pick of the Redwing showroom floor. A positively delightful idea. :twisted: :LOL:

7. Odds are good, if I'm back. Committed to a bush trip over the weekend, but I believe it finishes on on the Monday. :D

8. can I ride my bike or will you all be in cars ?

9. :shock: :-k

10. :LOL: :LOL: Funny boy :LOL: :LOL:

11. you need a sense of humour to ride my bike .....lucky for me.

12. sonething to do with my tank apparentley. i attract angry Harley riders with sticks.......nobody want to play with me boo hoo.

13. They're just upset cause they spent all that money only to spend their day watching sports bikes scream past them. :LOL:

I for one think your stickers are a hoot. :LOL:

14. They're hardly funny :roll: :roll: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

15. So Jason do you still want them TropicalStorm stickers for your bike? :p :LOL: :LOL:

16. yeah i'll be there..

17. Melb Cup Ride

South Gippsland ? Don't you long haired ruffian bikies come near Boolarra (best kept secret around :) ) Maybe I could scrape off all the spider webs, chase out the possums and put some fuel in the bike to make sure you stay on the right track ! Um...as long as I can find a way to fix my walking frame to the bike :)

18. I might not make this after all. It seems when I spoke to the mechanic the other day and he said everything was being done and they were on schedual, he actually ment to say he'd been sitting around all week with his finger up his arse. :evil: These guys are beginning to give me the shits. What the fcuk are they doing? The tell me something will happen and it didn't, then lie about it then accidentially mention that the painters have only had the parts for a week when that was the story I got a week ago. :evil: ARRRHGG! :evil: Using the time line I was given when I took it in, I'd have had it back days ago.

Edit: They do seem to be very busy, so I'm only ranting here. Take it with a pinch of salt. :)

19. Re: Melb Cup Ride

Put your glasses on too ole boy! Mirboo Nth is on the route plan :p And going through Boolara on the way down to Foster from Mirboo was the plan :) Will you trailer the bike to Mirboo and we'll pick you up there after I re-attach the training wheels? Or will there be no need for them because Janet will be at the controls and you'll be on the back? :LOL: :p