Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Coffee/Beer Catchup SAT19NOV- Jase is Leaving!!

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Jase, Nov 17, 2005.

1. G'day riding comrades.

Over the last six months I haven't been able to make it down to catch up with many of you for coffee or on any rides (except for my Birthday - thanks for everyone who came!), as I've just been too busy damn it!

Well...for the next couple of months I definately won't be making an appearance at any netrider functions as I'm heading off for 7 weeks to complete some training for the Army Reserve. 12 days and counting down. :roll: :shock: :D

Just before I go, I thought I'd catch up with all my family, friends, acquaintances, and fellow riders.

So whereabouts is this jamboree I hear you all asking!?

This Saturday Late notice I know - sorry!
    The Undertaker (probably a dodgy spot for riders to meet!)
    (reminds me of the time I bought a Riders Handbook and Will Kit at the same time and got funny looks from behind the counter!!)
    329 Burwood Road HAWTHORN (Melways 46 D10)
    Time: I'll be there from 2PM and will be leaving about 5PM

It's a café / bar and its kinda opposite the Glenferrie Hotel.

Everyone is more than welcome! So put your riding boots on peoples', and pop down for a drink or two - whether its coffee, beer or some earl grey hey! If you don't know me, come down anyway and say hello.

The weather for Saturday is a chance of showers and a top of 19°C. If it was going to be sunny I would've said you should all be off riding elsewhere in the great riding weather rather than chilling out with me; but its not, so there's another reason you should make it!

I unfortunately won't be on my mechanical steed - its in need of a service and I can't squeeze it in before I go - but please bring yours so I can tell all my other friends which one is mine :wink:

Oh, for those of you who have been to my place and wish to steal all of my insignificant possession while I'm gone, I've moved house so you'll actually be stealing someone elses! Ha. Although Mansfield's a small enough town you can probably sus out where I am, but I know the local coppers, and they're keeping a watchful eye out!!

Anyway, hopefully I'll be around a bit more in 2006. Take care everyone, and have a great Christmas and New Year.

Stay safe and ride hard - without injuries & fines!

Cheerio. Hopefully I'll see some of you this Saturday arvo.

- Jase - :)
  2. Exciting news for you Jase!!!

I'll try to make it.....work dependent :roll: . This is close to me....and I've been meaning to check this place out!

For those of you who don't know, The Undertaker is on the East (city) side of Glenferrie Road on Burwood Road (kinda next to the church). There is some parking across the road next to the Glenferrie (there's a shop that's set back a bit from the road next to the construction site).

:D :D :D
  3. I've found the Undertaker to be a pretty cool place. Been there a couple of times now.

Thanks for your added info abouts it's location.

Might see you there Lil :)