Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

(Melb) Children's Apparel

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by carboy, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Hi there,

Just wonder if anyone can advise where I'd find the largest range of children's road apparel (in Melbourne or surrounds)?

There are some reasonable online options but I really want to try and see this stuff on for fit.

I need Cordura style jacket/pants and boots and gloves for my 8 year old daughter and it'd be nice not to be stuck with one option down the back of the store.

Thanks in advance,

2. Bikers gear in Ferntree Gully & Cowes

Got all my sons gear from there

Also kidbikers ( online )

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. ^^^^This. Got stuff for Streety's 10yr old daughter from here, including a rather nifty set of under armour for chest, back and arms in a mesh jacket. Much better than what normally comes in jackets too.

4. Would be interested to know how you get on as IM looking to dot he same for my 9 year old daughter
  5. I got boots from Mars Leathers on Elizabeth St, Melb CBD for $99 on sale - great fit and style.

But the drive from Broadmeadows to Ferntree Gully was absolutely well worth it.
    Got great fitting jacket and pants ($168 total) for my daughter and proper service from the staff.
    I will keep Biker's Gear in mind for future purchases.
    They're about to move up the road a bit into a larger premises.

Thanks heaps for the advice.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. AMX?​
    they might have some, they have a wide range of gear so i can only assume...​