Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Busted tinted screen.

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by brownyy, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all;

Story short myself and Azz are doing a small project with tinted screens. However before attacking mine we would like some practice to see if it will actually work. So what we need is old tinted screens, busted or not, to practice with. These screens will be destroyed in the process, they will not be returned.

So, if you are in Melbourne or surrounds and have an old tinted screen that is cracked or you can't sell or it plain shattered and you don't want it, please post up here or PM me. I'll arrange to pick it up as I cbf dealing with the post.

Thanks all.

2. If you can't find any, ebay always has some cheap $30 ones.
  3. Tried the wreckers ?
  4. Stuff the wreckers, I've dealt with Vic Wreckers several times now and I think they are a bunch of stealing lying c%&^s... plain and simple. If shit comes to shove i'll grab one from them, but surely someone has a busted one laying around they have been meaning to throw out...??
  5. I might have a factory tinted screen that I'm throwing away at the end of Oct.

Unfortunately, I'm in Sydney. If you're keen, I'll post it to you at cost.
  6. I have a cheap and nasty hongkong one floating around that you can do things to.
  7. Brilliant, Chef I'll arange pick up maybe sunday or during the week or the following weekend, thanks mate, will call you.

Driven, pending our results with Chef's screen i'll let you know before the end of Oct, thanks heaps mate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.