Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

(Melb) Boys Ride to Rosebud & Beyond!Date to be decided

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by kinkybinky, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Curtain gals hubby and myself will be heading to Rosebud for a weekend of riding, drinking and all good things boys do when they get away from there other halfs :wink:
    Details-> staying a night or 2 at me beachouse, riding arthurs seat and around the peninsula, maybe on the final day, pop onto the ferry and head across to the west coast for a ride along the ocean rd and back to melb up through Colac :grin:
    possibly looking for another rider or 2 :wink:

2. If the time and date suits, a contingent from the West may meet you at the Queenscliff end of the ferry.

3. yeah its gonna be on labour day weekend, wich i think is on the 11th 12th an 13th march. looking at cruising over ur side of the coast on the Sunday :grin:

4. Could be interested but I think i will be o.s then
    I will let you know soon

5. Might be interested in meeting up with you in Queenscliff for the Western part. Actually might almost be tempted into doing the whole thing, still not sure what I'll be doing that weekend though - let you know later.

6. yeah sounds really good guys :grin: would be really good to meet up with a few others on the west coast too on the sunday for a fang down the ocean rd :grin: