Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Melb Bike Touring Roads; Site Closure

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by FormerUser1, Mar 9, 2006.

1. After some years of existence (and not much maintenance) the Melbourne Bike Touring Roads site is down and OUT.

Didn't know anyone was still looking at it, thanks for the emails.
    Quite a few NetRiders amongst those, by the looks of it.

The pages will get a major overhaul, update, and a spruce-up via good-quality pics to take on a different format more suitable to their new home at netrider.com

And since I have to ride all the tours listed to make sure of accurate info...it'll be a little while until everything is done. :grin: :grin:
    As before, each ride will have a link to a downloadable/ printable pdf version.

So, if you see someone standing next to a bike at the side of the road, scribbling away furiously...that'll be me.

PS: Mods/ Admin...please remove the link from the link-directory
  2. Re: Melb Bike Touring Roads site down

Or maybe Karel, writing down his odometer readings again... :LOL:
  3. Pete - I was going to propose that Netrider do this as a project anyway, but if you want some assistance - be it in the form of graphic/website design, articles, photos, etc - drop me a line.
  4. I think he might have things under control.

5. I have no doubt, but still, the offer to help is there. I shoot semi-pro, so I'm sure I can contribute some decent images if nothing else. I think its a very worthwhile project - hence the offer of assistance.