Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Belgium Beer Garden, 25th Nov

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Sir Skuffy, Nov 4, 2005.

1. It is time to Hijack the Friday Night coffee night.

This is something Mouth and I discussed some weeks ago. So, here is the plan, Belbium Beer Gardens (down St Kilda Rd) for Friday night drinks, coffee, meal, etc...... on the 25th of November......

I will be there from about 5ish

2. Topless hostesses or otherwise?
  3. Topless Skuffy???
  4. No no no.... Only topless members....

It has a great outdoor section that has it's own bar. Food is pretty darn good also
  5. Relaxing with a pot of Mussels; sounds yummy... :D :D :D
    A Sunday might be more realistic for me.

I may have ball to attend on the 25th of Nov.
  6. We could reserve a table up at the paddington end? :LOL:
  7. I have planned for Friday.

If you feel like going Sunday, go for it... Take some pcis for me :D

For those wanting a change from the norm, see you there friday night
  8. mitch can you make it in a more central location..... :LOL: sorry mate don't finish work until 5.30 but might try and head down there afterwards
  9. Nope....

If people can make it to Friday night coffee on South Bank, they can make it here.

I will be there at 5ish, people can arrive when they can..... No set time.. :D
  10. Damn fine beer at that joint.
  11. We didn't really have to know when you attend to your balls... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  12. I guess the ludicrous beer prices will act as a good incentive not to drink and ride... Take care people. Hard to have just one or two Leffes or Hoegaartens with your $22 sausages on a warm Friday evening...
  13. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  14. NO go Fri nite - but Sun arvo sounds good to me as will be at that end of town anyhow :D :p :D
  15. People, it is friday night...... Not sunday and not during Easter... :D :LOL: :LOL:
  16. Sounds good to me skuff, I might make an appearance depending on whether my bike is fixed or not :)