Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] BBQ @ Flippers (HQ) - Cup Eve

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by Flipper, Oct 29, 2005.

1. At the request of Tiny aka Jasper (who finally has a night off work) we are having a BBQ at HQ.

Date: Monday 31st October
    Time: 4pm onwards
    BYO: Meat, drinks and nibbles

I will supply salads so could people please let me know if they are coming so that i know how many to get. For those wanting to have a couple of drinks and can't ride, there are quite a few spare beds here, 1st in best dressed.
    It shouldn't be TOO late a night as we have a couple of rides to get to early the next morning.

And yes I know it's Monday night coffee the same night but this is an alternative
    ( I also have a kettle ;) )

PM me for the address if you need it.

2. I guess I will bring my ugly body along to this and try not to show it off too much

3. I might be bringing my ugly body, and WILL show it off :LOL:

Salad... pfft... ;)

4. well said!!!!!! bring on the meat

5. Someone DOES wanna see my meat.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

6. Only if you’re willing to put it on a very hot BBQ and only turn it 1 time

7. At tonights BBQ, we are going to run a Cup sweep for tomorrows race. It will be $5 per horse. For any people going on tomorrows ride, I can reserve a horse for you and get the $5 from you in the morning. Only 24 horses so get in quick! :D

Only 1 horse per person at this stage.

8. Deb can I get one for myself and Coralee (ragdoll), will give you the cash tomorrow. If they arn't good horses I might be kicking some arse :LOL: :LOL:

9. I have "Vinnie Roe" in the work sweep, maybe i should grab the same horse in Deb's sweep, so if it's it's a winner I win twice :)

10. you already know what i plan to do IF you get the same and it wins!

11. Hey Guys, whats the plan.. and location

Can I join you guys tonight for the BB and Drinks... What do I get?