Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

(Melb) Aussie Day BBQ Saturday 26th January

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by Flipper, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Late Notice BBQ ( I forgot to put it in the calendar)

We are having an Aussie Day BBQ.

Saturday 26th January.

1pm till whenever

BYO Meat and drinks

We will supply salads.

Location - Mulgrave (if you dunno, PM either me or Rolla)

Cyas there :grin:

2. tigger65 and his kids (2) will be coming i will be staying home after sitting in a line for 4 and 1/2 hours to get stupid school books cause some people in this house wasnt organised :roll:

3. Good old Endeavour Books huh?
    I thought I would pay the extra $12 this year and order them online and have them delivered home but they delivered them to the school and I had to go pick them up anyway :roll: Ahh well, at least I didn't have to wait in that queue.
    Might see you after the book pick up?
    There are a few others coming round and the weather looks ok.
    Sounds like a good day to sit out the back, have a barbie and a few beers ;)

4. i went yesterday to books and ended up with heat stroke and very sore now so i will be staying home and resting up
    i dont think another dose of this heat would do me much good

but make sure u have a good one!

5. Damn you Deb.. Why do you always make me drink so much.. :?

Not sure how well I'll ride lead tomorrow.. :oops: :LOL:

You'd better make it Whitfield, or there's gonna be hell to pay.. :wink: :LOL:

6. Thanks for the entertaining arvo Flip and Mrs Flip :p

Good excuse to get pissed :beer:

Looking forward to the next one... see ya all at Supers if not before

7. Didnt see ya there Macca ,or Deb must have both had sore heads :wink: The early leaver gets to ride :grin: Had a good day for most of it,1 minor incident and nearly a major one so you guys were probably safer with a hangover :cool:

8. hi guys i'm new here and i was wandering if there are many rides towrads the geelong area. i am from grovedale which is in between geelong and torquay.

i work in melb, but was wandering if any rides start in melbourne or geelong. because i don't really know melbourne suburbs much. i know this is a little of topic sorry. didn't know what topic to ask in.

9. hey mate,

Check out the VIC Ride and event Announcements -> https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewforum.php?f=27

Also checkout the Ride/Event Planner -> https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewforum.php?f=48