Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[melb] Anyone up for a ride last minute ride?!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by van, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Hey gang, I just woke up and took a peek outside. Holy moley, what a gorgeous day! Is anyone up for a bit of an impromptu ride? I don't wanna organise it, since I'm still a major newb, but if anyone has any ideas or plans, I'd love to tag along!

2. Looks outside..........check
    Great day...............check
    Readys bike............check
    realise mums at work, kids are at home, dad is minding kids........................check
    cries madly.............check

have fun :(
  3. Vic fits sidecar to Firestorm...........check.

:LOL: :p :LOL:
  4. Hahahaha, damn!
  5. Someone just pulled into the army barracks opposite my work building on a CBR600RR, maybe I'll go ask him if he wants to go for a ride :p
  6. Ah man, I bet you're all passed out on the floor at BANGR's place. Damn it!
  7. Love to. The wife gave me a leave pass. Where have you got in mind?
  8. Yep and i'm going Arthur's seat, Flinder's way today :grin:
  9. i just got up. exactly same went thru my mind - sun's out, haven't taken my new baby for a proper spin. need to ride. need to get out early. showers forecast for this arvo. PM me with your/ or for my/ telephone number and let's work somewhere out.....
  10. I'm thinking of going with Kiwimike out to Kinglake, but as I said in his thread, I might struggle to keep up on my twofiddy! Would be nice if some other twofiddies came along too... *nudge nudge*
  11. Mate, I'll be there.

Don't worry about the 250, my k-bike is like an armchair on wheels, you could keep up with me on a 80cc scooter!
  12. PNUT, if your still here call me 0418376855.

ig your not i'll see u on the road.
  13. Yeah i wont be going up there till about 12- 1 pm dude
  14. Fanbloodytastic - going to take the new toy out for a spin :grin: :grin: :grin: be 'round & about the hills - will be the nana riding the new SV :wink: till she's run in anyhow .........
  15. F.Y.I. ... as at 10:15 ... it's bootiful down here at Mt Martha on the Peninsula... a coolish, medium strength breeze blowing ..lovely and sunny though.

I'd meet you up at Arthurs Seat ... but ... I'm helping a mate pickup an old Honda CBX250 he's going to get back on the road .. otherwise I'd be with ya!!

How's the saying go .. "a friend in need .. is a pain in the whatsit!!" :LOL: :LOL:

Enjoy your day folks .. wherever you're riding :grin: :grin:
  16. cool, takes me about an hour to get to Fston abd i still have to fuel the bike and get organised.
  17. i want to riden as well but no one is near me :(
  18. Hey ugly what time & where do I meet ya :cool:

Hakin :wink:
  19. What - in Jamaica?
    I'm heading out round the Dandenongs :)