Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Melb: 9 Dec - Another Flinders St operation, heads up.

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' at netrider.net.au started by grue, Dec 9, 2010.

1. 2 marked cruisers + unmarked cruiser + bike on the westbound side of Flinders at Fed Square

1 unmarked cruiser + bike on the eastbound side in front of Nando's.

Friday am update: Guesses on if they'll be out there again?

2. They packed up and left as of my last trip to 7-11, so I'm hoping my thread had something to do with it. However, I'm doubtful of this :p

3. There was a bunch on Elizabeth St (both sides) between Latrobe and Lonsdale at about 1230 today when I went to Peter Stevens to get an oil filter.

Seemed to mostly have pulled over bikes but there was one guy in a ute who was being talked-at too.

What gives?

4. No details on vicpolnews… there's treachery afoot.

5. Need to get some first hand info, what they're actually doing - 'community policing' stuff or handing out Christmas cheer...

6. The bullies pulled me over yesterday, they did have a bike there with L plates in their hot little hands.

I was looking for someone so they got me both ways.

Can someone tell me why they need around 9 cops, three cop cars and one cop bike to harass bike riders? That’s more than I see in the city on a Saturday night with stabbing beatings and shooting happening all around me.:-s

7. Well motorcyclists are obviously the bigger threat to society! :p

How dare you espouse freedom and enjoyment of our roads!
    If everyone thought like that instead of being the calm little sheep that they should be, we'd all be in trouble! :D