Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] 2nd Annual New Years Eve Party @ Flippers - HQ

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Flipper, Dec 26, 2005.

1. New Years Eve party at HQ

Date : Saturday 31st December ;)
    Time: 7pm - late
    BYO - Drinks
    nibbles, party hats, blowers party stuff (optional)

Hopefully the weather will be fine and we can have it on the roof like last years NYE.

Plenty of beds (11) so 1st in best dressed, otherwise plenty of floor space.

Any questions or if you need the address, shoot me a PM :)

Everyone welcome, it would be great to see a few newbies there too :D
  2. Roughcactus, Cadbury and Tiny have bagged a bed each, minus my bed for dave and myself, leaves 6 beds left.
  3. Thanks Deb, Paul and myself will be there. :)

:grin: :grin:
  4. How fars public transport from your place?
  5. There is a bus stop 2 houses down from me but as for trains, the nearest stations would be either Springvale or Glen Waverley which would both be a 5-10 minute drive.
  6. Oh and Jd has just put his name on a bed so that leaves 5 :p
  7. Yep will be there too, so put my name on a bed too ;)
  8. Do you want your usually bed on the bottom bunk Stewy?
    4 beds left :grin:

9. Allrighty, I might go there for a couple hours then head out :)

We shall see
  10. No probs mat, we may or may not see you tomorrow night :p
  11. yep that one will be fine ;)
  12. Nuts. Working NYE and new years. Although I might be able to pop by after work. Dunno though.
  13. So which bed do i get? :grin:

Looks like its gonna be a gr8 1 on the roof. Shame about the total fire ban though. :(
  14. Would of liked to come but has i said last night mates engagement party :( .
    Ohh well Have A Great New Year.
  15. The same one you always get :p

But this year we got the pool, albeit a 9 foot x 6 foot and only 2 foot deep :oops:
    but hey, its cold and wet and we got drink buckets for it too now :grin:
  16. Thanks for a great night Deb.
  17. What a fantastic way to bring in 2006!!!
    It was a great night with a hell of alot of laughs, especially with the pool :LOL:
    Thanx to everyone who made it.
    Phanoongy has just left to go and post up the pics which I am sure will be enjoyed by the many that were there as well as those that weren't :grin:
  18. Was a great night, definately worth enduring the heat of the ride down and the torrential rain on the ride home.
  19. Thanks Deb for a good night. :) Sorry we didn't make it back, we stayed at Paul's mates place longer than expected.

:grin: :grin: