Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] 2008 Kawasaki ER6n

Discussion in 'Archived' started by phojomark, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

up for sale is my 2008 Kawasaki ER6n, owned by me since new, asking $6400 ono.

It's in great condition and is a really flexible all-rounder. It cuts traffic as a commuter, likes a play in the hills and happily carries a bag or two for the odd longer trip. With it's upright stance I've done a couple of 700km days no problem. Selling to most likely buy a tourer/adventure tourer.

- 10,850kms (will go up as it will still get ridden once a week/fortnight)
    - Rego to the end of December 2011 + RWC for buyer
    - Kawasaki screen
    - Puig crash knobs
    - Oxford heated grips
    - HVMP heavy weight bar ends
    - HEL braided lines front and rear
    - Mirror extenders
    - Rear stand spools
    - Pilot Road 2's at 70-80%
    - Just serviced, nothing to do for 6000kms

It's been maintained at Madbiker all its life - no PS services ;) It went down on its right side once in a damn carpark of all places... crash knobs were replaced as was right ducktail panel and bar ends, only real evidence is scraping on the right rear pillion peg mount - see photo.

Will supply RWC when a buyer is locked in. Bike is located in Footscray.

Any questions email halogen (at) netspace.net.au or call Mark 0430 247 844.

Attached Files:

2. More pics.

Attached Files:

3. Wow thats nice.
  4. What sort of tourer are you after? I've got a TDM900 if you're interested in bargaining :)
  5. Too much of a shortarse for a TDM methinks, though they do make a nice rumble.
  6. Bike was just serviced so nothing to do for 6000kms if you get in soon!
  7. nice bike, nice color, wish i had the cash!!
  8. Good luck with the sale! I get my stuff serviced at Madbiker, Brett knows his shit! Glad to hear you keep away from PS!
  9. Price drop $6500 ono.
  10. $6400 ono Somebody buy me :)
  11. Can't edit original post, but price drop to $6200 ono, bike now has 13,000kms and has also had a brand spankers Ventura rack installed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.