Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] 2007 Kawasaki GPX250 For Sale

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by phojomark, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ***SOLD***

Hi all,

time to move on my GF's learner bike.

It's a 2007 Kawasaki GPX250. She was the second owner, we purchased it in December 2008 with 400kms on the clock so all maintenance etc has been done by us. Asking $4500 ono.

It's in excellent condition, and was great bike for her to learn on. It'll make a great first bike, commuter or tourer, which is pretty much what she used it for. 18lt tank gives well over a 400km range. Sits on a buck twenty all day no questions asked.

It has had the seat professionally sculpted and re-covered bringing the seat height down an extra inch or so, so an ideal first bike for shorties!

Cosmetics - It has fallen over on its left side once, resulting in a small chip on the front fairing. It also has small rub marks on both sides of the front fairing from being transported. It also has general scratching on the side panels from jeans/boots etc.

- 12,600 kms
    - Rego to April 2011 + will supply RWC for buyer
    - Bridgestone BT45's front and rear at around 60-70%
    - Always parked under cover

It's been excellently maintained by Brett at Mad Biker for everything it's needed, and has just been freshly serviced. It starts first time, runs beautifully and has never let us down. Test rides are OK, I wouldn't buy a bike without riding it either - but I'll come along on another bike and if you drop it, you buy it.

Any questions or for additional photos, PM me, email me at halogen (at) netspace.net.au or call Sarah on 0412 730 559.

Attached Files:

2. A few extra pics.

Attached Files:

3. good bikes :)

good luck!

4. Bike has been SOLD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.