Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] 2007 CBR1000 Custom paint job

Discussion in 'Archived' started by heffa, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2007 CBR 1000
    Rego "CBRR7"

Has to be seen to be truly appreciated. Never Dropped! Has only been ridden to work and back as daily commute. Over $6K spent on cosmetics-very trick bike.
    Full Service History and original manual along with Honda tool kit. 1 Owner since new.
    *Near new Michelin Dual Compound Pilot 2 front and rear tyres.
    *New front and rear brake pads.
    *Original Enkei Honda Rims (unscratched/unmarked).
    *Reg till Nov. RWC supplied. Mechanically sound.
    *Just been serviced.
    *Never tracked.

A lot of money spent on this bike, never been thrashed. Proof is in the ride feel.
    *Custom Blue/British Racing Green/Purple metallic flake paint job.
    *Genuine UK grade Carbon Fibre front and rear huggers, chain and exhaust heat shield. Powder coated rear pegs.
    *Carbon look mirrors.
    *Jardine RT-1 pipe with colour coded lead pipe.
    *H.I.D head light conversion. Blue dash light conversion. Blue ‘under-fairing’ lights.
    *Chrome reservoir caps (brake, clutch and oil).
    *Fully adjustable Voltermoto rear sets. Fully adjustable Pazzo Short Race Levers.
    *Chrome Iridium double bubble screen as well as tinted screen and clear screen.
    *Racing stand included.
    *Black Anodised bar ends (CBR Engraved).
    *Aftermarket front and rear indicators (street legal).
    *Rear cowl cover included and painted same colour as bike.
    *Oggy Knobs. Ventura Rack system with Bag included for the tours.
    *All stock parts available (Front and rear huggers, chain guard, exhaust heat shield, mirrors, stock exhaust system, headlights, reservoir caps, rear sets, levers, clear screen, bar ends, indicators and fender eliminator).

Price negotiable.
    $12,500 ono
    Please call Shane 0413 656 327

here is the album link

2. No takers? Ok then

Price now dropped to $14,000 ono
  3. And price dropped again!!
  4. Nice looking bike, and excellent price!
  5. Sweet looking bike, wish I was up for it....

Good luck!
  6. Seems like this poor bike has never spent a single day doing what it was built to do. It's been putted through traffic and groomed like a motorised poodle.

Somebody, please buy it and thrash the tits off it the way it deserves to be thrashed.
  7. Shaneo want a new pair o shoooooes!!
    Down to 13K
  8. I walked past your bike yesterday. Did a double take cause I knew I had seen it before but couldn't place it.
    It is much more stunning in real life, the pictures don't do it justice.
  9. LAMS... bugger... awesome bike!
  10. Ok, msg on behalf of Shane

"Final drop in price guys….bike now at sitting price of $12,500 ONO. Reason price has dropped so much is started at a high price (can’t blame me J) to check for any nibbles….now it’s at a more realistic price as deadline reached before it has gone to print in the newest edition of Motorcycle Trader so that’s why price drops have been occurring is such quick instances. Great bike and as noted by prev comment, pic truly don’t do it justice (thanks for the comment by the way!). Don’t hesitate to PM heffa if interested. Thanks all."
  11. Commuting? That bike would be an absolute theft magnet where I park!

British Racing Green <- Very Classy! :cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.