Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MELB: 1991 Honda CBR250RR

Discussion in 'Archived' started by the.forsaken, Sep 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Throwing this add up for my brother - selling his babyblade after upgrading to a '06 CBR600RR :)

this is one of the best examples I have seen, not a dodge sumoto job, worth checking out if you are in the market for a 'cibby. I am happy to attempt to answer any questions, but you are probably better of calling/texting him on the number below.

1991 Honda CBR250RR, MC22
    VIN: 6U9000MC221008204
    reg: FT570, valid till may 23rd 2012, RWC neg
    kms: 56,6xx
    price: $4000ono

This awesome little bike has been my greatest joy for the past 2 years. Regularly serviced, it comes with 9 months rego paid, fresh Michelin pilot road 2's front&rear, With most recent full service, front forks seals/oil and head stem bearings have been replaced, receipts on hand. Price negotiable, may go for less without RWC or for a quick sale. Although this bike has higher kms, they are real and it has never missed a beat. This bike looks incredible and you know you would look great on it, make this summer the best you've ever had and give me a call...

location; brunswick east. contact# 0407689798

more/higher res pics:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.