Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[mel] Someone come look at a across in Heidelberg

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by OG, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Anyone that can come and tell me if a bike is in good mech
    i want to have someone come have a look at it in the morning around 10 tomorrow its at the honda dealer

2. free six pack of blonde ;0)
    and make it anytime saturdaydosent have to be morning
  3. i will have a look for u if u pay for a return ticket from hobart!!
  4. due to lack of intrest im going to go on monday or tuesday around 4-4:30 to see the bike and put a deposit if someonie can come that has an eye for a fcuked bike
  5. Yep sulking will work. Good luck!
  6. Redwing Honda in Heidelberg? Bike *should* be right, those guys I hear are pretty reputable.
  7. Yep, i hear the same thing!
    I brought a dirtbike from their few backs back.. No dramas. Got all my gear from their as well.
  8. +1 for Redwing, I got my last two bikes there and have always had fair dealing from them.
  9. yeah, its a trad in so cant be sure of condition

im a little scared to ride it before i buy it thought id get someone to test ride it and tell me if it runs ok

the best times are like 4:30 - 5:30 or during my lunch 12-1:00
    but if someone can come ride it and have a look at it im sure i can figure out a time that suits us both
  10. Perhaps it is worth the time and money to have a professional such as the RACV look at it?
  11. Geez, went past there today.. Would have been more than happy to have a gander for you.
  12. Was actually in there on Thursday arvo AND had time to kill while I waited on them to quote up some repairs for me...ah well :)
  13. cry