Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[MEL] For sale 2005 Triumph Daytona 650

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by lordtb, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey All

It looks like the sale did not go through!! So here we go again!!

I'm selling my red Daytona 650, Build is 2005 (as that is the only year they made). 15,000 km...
    Comes with Bagster tank bra and bag...
    Newish rear tyre (about 1000km) might need a new front tyre for RWC.
    Brand new Yuasa battery, Just had an oil change and brake fluid change as the bike stood unused for almost 10 months. (NOW 12 months coz of time wasters!!)
    I will be advertising it in Trading post this week... it is there NOW!

All I'm asking is $8650 with reg till Jan 2010 and RWC Want more info? Photos?

PM me or reply to post... or just call me 0414566625

P5310100.

P5310101.

P5310102.

P5310103.

P5310104.

*max 5 images - refer T&C's ta*

2. Nice bike, great price. Good luck with the sale. If I'd seen the sale a couple of weeks back I would have hit you up for a test ride.

3. Once again... another Saturday wasted buy time wastes... why make an appointment to view a bike in the rain and hale only to cancel due to rain and hale??

4. Come on People!! This fantastic bike HAS to be sold!! If I don't get a buyer soon I'll sell it to a shop!!

5. Ok i have now included 12 moths of rego at the price of $8650!!

So the bike is registed till Jan 2011 !!!

6. man only if im off my restrictions...
    love the smiley face on that thing :LOL:

7. Come on.. there must be some one who wants this bike... I do but I cant ride it... I'll make it $8600!! with RWC or $8000 as is with out it!!

8. maybe because it look too cute for the 'tough' biker image

9. Think I saw this being ridden south of the city the other day...? nice bike! I suppose people just like the newer ones more?!?

10. These bikes are very rare... I think Triumph brought into Australia only 200 of the 600cc and 50 of the 650cc bikes... No one knows much about them or how good they are... Very under rated bike... The 650 wan the 600 shootouts in most of the British bike mags. The 600's were used by the superbike school, unfortunately it it not a gixa, blade, r6 or ninja it gets ignored...

11. if it's still for sale in 366 days...send me a PM

12. I will be more than happy to take a %100 deposit for it and keep it for you for the next 366 days...

13. OK as of the new year I'm selling this bike to ray quincy or putting this bike on flee bay!! So LAST Chance to get a bargain!!

$8500 with RWC and rego till Jan 2011 or $8000 as is no reg no RWC!!

14. gee ur having trouble to sell your baby, is it high and expensive to maintain or something like the european cars?

15. LOL in fact about half as expensive to service as a Jap 600 of the same vintage... Service on these bikes is every 12,000km and a major one every 24,000km

Parts?? if you plan to smash one... the fairings in total are cheaper than a GSXR600K5 and if you shop around you can get them from USA for next to nothing...

16. If you hold on to this bike for a little while longer I may be your buyer. Now that I know I can get an unrestricted licence I'm on the hunt and this seems to be a the best I can find. I'm very keen on it, but I'm not saying I will buy it either. Have to wait for the funds :(

Cheers

Xave

17. Hi Mate. Just leting you know that I wont be purchasing your bike. I said that I wasn't certain in the first place but just letting you know incase you were holding it for me.

Cheers

Xave

18. Attractive looking bike. Shame it's got one cylinder too many. :p
    Hope you get something decent for it.

19. The Bike has been sold!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.