Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Megacycle exhausts?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by gofish, Jun 21, 2009.

1. I am looking for a pipe for my VFR? I have read lots of reviews on the net & the majority seem to think that they are well made, sound good & are not too pricey. I like the Staintune but (A) they are $700, & (8) I think I like the look of CF cans. Any comments/thoughts/suggestions apprteciated...thanks

2. Megacycle is a local (to you) company that has a huge reputation. It's proprietor is a local racer, great person and you can't go wrong with his product. He's been known to make one off units, offers great service and won't tire you with BS.

The "I'll move it" quota for the year has run out.

From now on I will simply delete stray posts!!!
  4. ...doh!....sorry vic. understood loud & clear.
  5. +1 :biker:
  6. +1 :biker:

here too
  7. +1 :biker:
  8. :biker:

Netriders, even meet up for a ride on the forums when we can't meet IRL
  9. c-c-c-c-combo breaker!!!!!

+1 always help out the local man!
  10. Dropped my bike off this morning and was told that it would be ready for pick up same day. However as I work until 5 I won't be getting it until tomorrow morning.
    So far the guys have been up front and honest with what they have told me and Ken gave me a lift to Dandenong station so I could get to work.

So far so good. Will let you know how it goes when I pick it up :grin:
  11. What bike? What are you getting done?
  12. :biker:
  13. I am having my 150 Madass exhaust changed over and the CAT removed from the pipe. My plan with the Madass is to chop it up until it either hits its full potential or blows up in a ball of flame. Either one will be fun to experience :LOL:
  14. You better be posting pics when this happens
  15. On the day it happens I will try and have rider cam happening. First person explosions are much more immersive :LOL:
  16. Well I picked up my bike this morning from Megacycle and all I can say is 'WOW!'. The tone is beautiful (not to mention bloody loud) and the exhaust looks great. Couldn't be happier with the service and quality from Ken.

17. :worthlesspics:
  18. [​IMG]
  19. I like it. your bike almost has a minimalistic look to it which I like a lot
  20. Almost!!?????

Nice work from Ken there.