Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Megacycle Engineering

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Paul Green, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Hi all

Just to say that Mega cycles has not closed down,

Ken is working from a unit in Sommerville, Victoria. 45 km from Melbourne CBD

I needed my exhausted modifying to get a RWC and took it down to see him on Thursday at 4 pm the day before Good Friday. He couldn't do the work on the day as he was extremely busy but said that he would open up specially on Good Friday (Bank Holiday for most people) to do the mods on the mufflers.

I took my bike down at 8 am on Good Friday and he had all the work completed by noon and today it passed the RWC and it was made so I could if I want return it to how it was so the bike sounded nice.

Ken charged me a measly $200 for opening up just for me and working all morning when he had planned to go out playing on his bike. He is a star

I would highly recommend Mega cycles to everyone in the area, Ken is a true gentleman and biker.

find him on google.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Any contact details or address?