Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Meet SID

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by Kitt, Sep 23, 2009.

1. What more can I say

An awesome Learner friendly bike :twisted:

Attached Files:

2. Wow, S. Very tidy... I've been wondering what you were going to trade up to.

How do you find it?
  3. Up the mighty GS! Good choice. I regret selling mine, even if it did feel like a bmx powered by a rubber band motor after i got used to my trumpy. Really wish I still had it.
  4. So far so good T .. A lot taller then little V .. but after just playing on it for 11 kms ..I luv it * huge grin * the color is awesome too ... I thought it was just a shiny black .. but it has blue flecs through it ...
  5. CONGRATS!!!! :grin: ... looks FAB!!!

....Wishing you lots of happy and safe times together :woot:
  6. beautiful condition and always a trusty steed. well done
  7. That's in really good nic, looks great. :)
  8. looks like a nice ride :)
  9. LOL, It should look good , he's BRAND spanking new !!!
  10. Has anyone noticed the irony of the pic, that the ute's rego is 'HRC' and the bikes a Suzuki lol :-$

So went anf bought a brand new one then... hope you keep it for a while
  11. Oh it's 2 stores in one .. :roll: ... Advantage Honda on one side , Team one Suzuki on the other .. LOL

And the bike was only a grand more then a 2yr old second hand one with no warranty etc ... and insurance for me was great ... So I thought .. stuff it !!
  12. Superbly Individual Device??? :LOL:
  13. LOL .. ummmmm not quite why he's called SID ...

But not a bad effort on a guess !!
  14. Extra marks for getting a naked. Much enjoyment lies ahead, no doubt.
  15. man i would love to give that thing a fang, bet it goes well round redline ......
    (actually i would love to give any bike a fang ..... bring it on .... hereby offering testrides on all your bikes .....)
  16. Ummmmmmmmmmm :tantrum: NFWIH ... :D
  17. nice bike, best of luck with it.