Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

meet and greet in queensland

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by ckr83, Jan 17, 2007.

1. hey all,
    guess throwing up the question. would anyone be interested in a meet and greet and ride one weekend around the central queensland area.
    ive seen a few groups head to the coast for a cruise and if anyone is interested or in the rockhampton area, let me know and we can try and organise a ride.
    would be good to try and expand the netrider group
    cheers clint

2. hey clicker.... you read my mind I was just about to start a once a month ride up here like I did down in tas... It was started in the dead of winter and attracted the right sort of crowd!

Anyhow as for meet an greet the coffee club in milton / brisbane has a regular every friday meet for combined web rider meet.
  3. yeah would be good but im bout 6 hrs north of brisbane... :(
    wanted to see if theres any riders up this far..
    cheers clint
  4. cheers, well as the netrider logo says "connecting riders" it would be good if we could get more northern riders aboard.
    after all the information that i have learn in regards and riding and maintenance should be shared with all cause its a great help.
    cheers clint
  5. great idea mate, good luck.

I'd join in, but I'm in Brisbane.
  6. im in bundy

but i ride a scooter at the moment :oops: :oops:
  7. I'm in Cairns but yeah I agree it would be good to expand the netrider crowd to other places besides Melbourne and Sydney.
  8. yah we need a cell in the far north....
  9. you need a cell... period!

(jokes) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: