Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Medal Boots Fitzroy

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Kat Rider, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Just to confirm that Medal boots in Fitzroy melbourne no longer make custom boots, as the owner is too old to be making them custom

2. That's sad to hear Kit, he was getting on and I know his wife had been trying to get him to take it a bit easier for a long time. Thanks for letting s know, he still does repair work I guess?
  3. I have had a pair of medal boots for over 20 years crossed the nullabor 2 times and ridden through the snowy's. They are just fantsatsic
  4. Yes he still will do repair

he is only open 3 days a week now will try and find which days
    had details some where
  5. it is monday ,thursday & friday i was there to see if thay still did boots but NO only repairs thay did say they trained some one to do the boots but he will be up &runing in march ?https://netrider.net.au/threads/medal-boots-fitzroy.121141/reply?quote=2130312#
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I bought a pair of near mint Medal Motorcycle boots made in Fitzroy - curious if anyone wants to buy them?
  7. size?
  8. I heard Medal were hanging up their boots so to speak. ?? true/false?
  9. Tony hasn't made boots in a few years and was only doing repairs a couple of days a week. I believe he has finally retired but I don't know for sure.