Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mechanic Suggestions Launceston Area

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by MrGrumpy, Nov 21, 2011.

1. I have scored myself a job in Launceston so will be moving from Melbourne to Tassie in a couple of weeks.
    As anyone who has moved interstate would know, the most important thing is to find somewhere to service the bike.....finding a house etc is far less important in my eyes.
    So does anyone have any recomendations of Mechanic in the Launceston area?. Im going to be in St Leonards initially but then looking to move Deloraine way, but am happy to travel to a good workshop.

thanks in advance

p.s cant wait to get out on those tassie roads!
  2. What sort of bike do you have ?
    A V-twin should be no problem down there.
  3. sorry should have said...its a GS500f, i will do it myself once the warranty has expired but until then it has to go to the mechanic
  4. i thought you would be after a surgeon first so you will fit in
  5. Nah I figured I will just marry my sister instead, that way they will accept me as one of their own.
  6. you dont have to marry her
  7. what and let my dad marry her instead?...i dont think so!.
  8. oh dear and i thought it was bad in NZ
  9. Sheeezzz,you blokes are dumb--a v-twin has two heads.
  10. i got it blabber.
    but as with all of your posts, under all your various incarnations on nr, it wasnt funny
  11. And this was ?
    Hahahaha.you didnt get it.
  12. As prooved by your 1st response
  13. go fishing elsewhere blab, im not gonna bite.
  14. blabers upset now no one got his yoke
  15. Looks like I have egg on my face