Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mechanic near Narre Warren (with RWC)?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by DarkAz, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Hey all,

I'm looking for recommendations for a "local" mechanic who can help get the CBR back up to RWC and provide the relevant tick of approval for vicroads ;)

I've bought some bits (fluids etc.) from Whinner Motorcycles and the guy up there (Anton I think), seems to be good value.

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them, or would recommend any others?

2. For reference, I had a good chat with Anton this afternoon - top bloke and really seems to know his stuff... admittedly the proof is in the pudding, and I'll keep you all posted for others to reference if/as required.
  3. Mate, he is in vesper drive. im round the corner and drop mine in there,. hes just done my forks re seals etc, and he does it all himself. he doesnt have apprentices or anyone else as he says , his words" i cant trust anyone to work on these bikes as some are really expensive" and so he does it all himself. And he doesnt charge huge amount per hour like some others...ive found him honest and helpful .