Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mechanic near Hallam/Dandenong?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by RIDDLER, Feb 25, 2013.

1. I recently stacked my bike. I have no idea how it happened, but at this stage will blame it on the rider mentality, and something I can learn from.

Does anyone know where I can get my bike checked out from the Hallam, Dandenong, Narre Warren areas? I basically want someone to run through the bike to see if it's still all working correctly and if they think the condition of the bike could have resulted in hitting a curb recently..

The bike is a Suzuki GS500F
    Thanks in advance.

2. Redline is no longer in business..

Could try Whinner M/c opposite Fountain Gate on Princes Hwy.

3. Thanks for all of the suggestions. I got a PM of someone in Narre Warren South, and he was awesome..
    Turns out tyre pressure in your front tyre really makes a difference.

4. When did redline go out of business?

5. yeah theyre still good, they have moved to the back of that complex, different shop- (im guessing cheaper rent), still the same good service.

6. Hey Riddler. The guy in Narre South has actually passed away so not a good idea to contact his family at this time.