Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Meaty Bites

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Kermie, Dec 6, 2010.

1. I've got 2 dogs. I bought a large bag of Meaty Bites at Coles and was standing in line at the check-out.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Meaty Bites Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 25 kgs before I woke in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Meaty Bites and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned by the food. I told her no, it was because I'd been sitting in the middle of the road licking my d1ck and a car hit me.

I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard as he staggered out the door.

Stupid b1tch...why else would I buy dog food??

2. I was so not expecting the punchline.

3. Hilarious - it's like all those people who see me standing there in my jacket with helmet in hand, and ask "Do you ride a motorbike?"
  4. Or when I go to a maccas and get a meal with a drink, and they ask if it's have there or take away. I GOT A FLIPPING DRINK!!! how can I shove that on my bike?!
  5. Blackster you are a legend. "We're not worthy!!!"

6. You'd be surprised.
  7. that is an awesome story, i'd like to have been in the line and laughing : )
  8. I always say (almost always to colleagues who see me at work with a helmet) "No I just carry this around to look cool and pick up chicks".

Was the best joke ever until I had to get the bike towed and get a train home. One guy from work took a pic of me on the train and then everyone actually thought I didn't ride.
  9. The punchline I expected, the penultimate line however.... I was definitely not.