Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Meaty Bite Diet

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by WGM, Mar 7, 2008.

1. I have 2 dogs & I was buying a large bag of Meaty Bites at Woolworths and standing in line at the check out.

A rather large woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Meaty Bites Diet again, although I probably shouldn't, because last time I woke up in the hospital in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I then told her that it was essentially a perfect diet because I'd been on the diet before and I'd lost 20 kgs in just 8 weeks, and that my hair had never felt silkier. I continued and told her that the way that it works is to load your pockets with Meaty Bites and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.

Wide-eyed and clearly horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned. I told her no, it was because I'd been sitting in the street licking my arse and a car hit me.

I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard as he staggered out the door.

Stupid woman ...why else would I buy dog food??

2. Still brings a tear to the eye everytime i read that! :LOL:
  3. She liked you! Wanted to make conversation. Hahaha. Perfect answer though.
  4. :LOL:
    oldie, but a goodie!