Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

...meanwhile in bum**** Arizona

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by MT1, Apr 12, 2012.

1.  Top
  2. ... It's ok Boy Racer... You can come back... This is not bum**** Arizona....8-[

... Oh wait!!... Is this trolling??.....:-w

3.  Top
  4. Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

I'm sick of dickhead 14 year olds (whether that be physical age or mental age) being, well dickheads.

Lock em up I say.

The trolling types probably go on to be career criminals, politicians or advertising executives - get 'em while they're young.

5. I really don't see the need to introduce an 'electronic device-specific' law. Why do they think the existing laws covering threatening or offensive behaviour aren't sufficient?
    What makes behaving badly on the internet worse than doing it in person?

6. Whilst to be true to my principles I have to be against this law... I find myself wanting to see certain trolls carted off to jail just to see the expression on their face when it happens :)

7. Frank (or Epic♀) from the MR2OC, got a global ignore put on his account. He can post, but no one can see it, but mods. He is from Arizona, this law was made to stop him.