Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Me At The Track

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by patske, Dec 7, 2005.

1. I Hit Up Oran Park for a track day on the weekend. A Mate of mine got some really good pictures. Thought I'd share with you melbournians.
    Kinda really missing my fairings after seeing how good the pics turned out :(

2. Impressive patske :D :D
  3. Very Nice 8)

Cheers 8)
  4. Ay ay ay ay aye....

I bet you wouldnt regret taking the fairings off if you had stacked... hindsight is always 20/20 they say.
    Nice pics, I'm trying to get a mate out to the track with me for some happy snaps :D
  5. hey long-time no hear patske, bet ya had fun at Oran Park, that BP corner takes some courage, eh??
  6. yeah that was my second time there but first time with a photographer. It's good to check out your technique I suppose.
    took 2 seconds off my time from the last time I was there. But still pretty pathetic.
    I was doing 1.34's
    The superbikes do 1.20's (that's at these ride days. Races they actually clock 1.12's)

But yeah been a while since I've checked out netrider.... just been riding a crap load I suppose.
  7. the main thing is you had a ball. great looking photos too..
  8. Nice riding style mate, really hanging off as you should on a track day. :p