Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MC22 CBR250RR- Tricolour

Discussion in 'Archived' started by something_wild, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 something_wild, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Selling for a friend, the bike was originally mine though.

Awesome condition
    1998 MPE (Aus delivered)
    24000 KM's
    80% Pilot power tyres front and rear (rear is a 150...)
    Completely standard besides:
    Ebay pipe
    Carbon heel guards

I bough it back in Oct 2010, owned it for about a year and my mate has had it since.
    I did the tyres for RWC back when i sold it to him, and that was it!

Very good example of what is becoming a hard bike to find in good shape. Lots of comments made regarding condition from my ownership and my friends.
    I also had the carbs cleaned and balanced around mid 2011....but the tune is a bit off at the moment, will need to be balanced again (relatively easy process if you know what you are doing). Still runs fine.

Both very fussy and careful owners, cleaned regularly and never left in the weather, as i had it garaged, and he has it in full coverage car port under a cover.

Asking $4500neg with RWC and Reg until December

Youtube link of bike when i owned it. Again, nothing much has changed besides the tyres and KM's-

Please PM me for any further details.

Regards, sw.
  2. Awesome first bike up for grabs. C'mon, the mc22 is often rated as the best sports 250 ever made! Forget new generation 250's, this is where It's at ;)

Price negotiable for netriders!
  3. Tell 'em he's dreamin'...
  4. I love when someone goes to the effort of posting a positive comment.....:/

Price is negotiable, can't go up when negotiating after all..
    Seller is not desperate to sell either, but well worth a look if anyone is keen to grab a genuine, well kept, Aus delivered MC22.
  5. That's enough of that.

The rules for this subforum ask that you don't make these kinds of posts.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Swap ya for 4 years worth of martial arts training? Haha
  7. ^^ haha I'll pass it on to my mate ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.