Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

May I present....

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by FormerUser1, Oct 10, 2005.

1. The latest item out of our development labs (depth of the dark garage):

Honda's latest.....the "Tropical North Tourer" (short: The Honda TNT !!!!!)
    Still in the development and testing stages, first spyshots show some delectable touring-trimmings, further versions will reputedly sprout apehangers (underarm ventilation option).
    Note the 3 different footrest options: standard pegs, top of crashbars/ bottom rung of crashbars.

In an attempt to gain some of Suzuki's renowned name for exquisite engineering and quality, Honda has offered a model-sharing deal to Suzuki, hoping that some of Suzuki's exclusivity will rub off on this new model.
    At yesterdays press conference, a Suzuki spokesman hasn't ruled out a Suzuki-badged version altogether, provided that Honda drops a suggested Repsol-TNT version of the new model.
    Legal talks continue....

2. forget the boot space in the across, the size of those rear blinkers, you could almost fit 1 across in each indicator :shock: :LOL: :p

looking good mate, how much wind drag does the bag catch though?
  3. Who cares, by the time it's loaded the front wheel's off the deck permanently anyway :LOL: :LOL: :p
  4. That should reduce the rolling resistance and improve the fuel economy too :LOL:
  5. well i guess thats one way to carry a spare tyre on a motorbike
  6. Available at an Australian Post depot near you :p

7. Ha!! You could carry a whole spare CT in that bag... :LOL: :LOL:
  8. Very clever. Where exactly is the button that folds the bike into the bag?
  9. Just don't try any lane-splitting Pete and you'll be fine!
  10. I lOVE the fact that the picture files live in a directory called MOCK!!!!! :LOL:
    (mock-up, of course, cough, cough)
  11. Just wait for the next NetRider group-ride....
    ANYONE who wants to go past in the twisties is gonna get "bagged" off the road !!! :evil: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  12. Oh I think *I* know who's gonna get bagged!
  13. hey Pete! do you want some genuane Posty paniers to go with it?? I got some spare...
  14. You made a motorised fold-out soft top for the Postie bike? The Inventors here we come!

Of course, this would have to be done when stationary, as the CT won't have enough grunt to power the roof AND the wheels.
  15. Bahhhh You can get a milk crate from anywhere. :p
  16. Thanks for the offer, mate.
    Anymore gear-carrying stuff on the back and she'll look like a Mack :LOL: :LOL:
  17. Bullshit, this is PSV stuff (Postie Special Vehicles) :LOL:
  18. Yeah :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ...thought I better "come-out" right away. :LOL:
  19. Bah....lights only dim for 30 mins during the operation 8) :LOL: