Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

May i be the first to say:

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by ward_4e, Jan 24, 2007.

1. HAPPYAUZZIEDAY2ALLOU!!!! :LOL:
    To enjoy this festival to the most there are a couple of simple rules:

BE AT A BEACH
    OR YOUR MUMS / BROTHERS / SISTERS BACKYARD
    HAVING A BBQ
    or PLAYING (BEACH) CRICKET!
    WHILE DRINKING BEER!!

And by god please dont ride drunk or mished give your keys to your mum, brother or spouse. There is always sunday for a ride!!!!

AVAGREAT1!!!!!

2. Indeed, happy Australia Day to all Australians.

3. In the true spirit of Australia day I'll be knocking 'em back :beer: playing some backyard cricket & having a bbq... :grin:

4. I'll be listening to music relaxing (if my arm permits it) here

5. did you guys see the fella from the chasser leave the court house yesterday (bulldog joke case, he won)?

he was wearing and ausie flag as a cape.....after what john howard said about the flag the day b4. :grin: :grin: :grin:

what an effin classic. cnnnnnnn are funny fellas. im glad they won.

the judge pointed out that only a small number o people were offended (u know, dcikheads with no soh).

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY! WEAR A FLAG EVERYWHERE, IT'S JUST A FLAG! thats not racist.

6. So what will people be doing for the day?

I have an invite to be Fordeckman on a boat racing Melbourne to Gelong.

So 5 hours of hard slog then Getting drunk with a bunch of people who will always have more money than me.

7. http://www.paulsadowski.com/

I'll have to break out my Aussie flag boxer shorts, t-shirt, bucket hat & drape myself in my big Australian flag :twisted:

I'm an Aussie born & bred & proud of it :grin:

8. Working *sigh*
    I don't get a choice in the matter - but i get good pay so it will be alright. :?

9. :LOL: Falcon Lord - you doing Skandia weekend? What are you racing on?

Foredeck is always the funnest!

I think Enterprize is leading the way on Friday - well it may start off leading but ... I was supposed to be crewing on it but have had to pull out because my youngest is unwell (she has a med condition). Have a great time!

And if you get a chance to take photos, please do. :grin: I might head down to Geelong on the wknd to see what there is to see.

BTW, Happy Australia Day!

10. Hey Rosie Yep sailing Skandia out of RYCV, Sailing on an Adams 10 named Adamant. She has just reacently been brought down from Sydney and this is her first racing season.

11. I'll paste in an email I got from my cousin about Australia Day:

So ... could be an opportunity for Sydney Netriders to do something interesting .... maybe arrange their bikes in some sort of formation :idea:

12. Can't believe no one has said this

EAT LAMB!!!

Happy Australia Day

13. damn you got me..... Lamb spit roast? on a bbq!!!

14. my australia day menu

breakfast - coffee

lunch - beer

dinner - beer

have a good one guys :)

15. AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OY OY OY

Raise a beer for all Aussies of all types, cruisers, sport bikes, harleys, motards and yes even scooters. :beer:

16. aussie day? what's that?

i intend to sleep in - til i just can't bear it anymore.....(probly be up round 7am....... :) )

after that - will just see what the day brings.........

17. You ever sailed on a 10? Such a beatifully balanced boat in all conditions.
    If it's blowy and choppy, prepare to get wet though!

Regards, Andrew.

18. You Bet!
    I have raced twice on Adamant, and Sailed it back from Sorento to Williamstown in 30 knots and 2 meter swell. We did the trip in 5 hours with only a headsail (We only had three hands aboard) I can't wait to get out on her with a full crew on the bay.

19. Dave and I will be helping celebrate the start of a certain couples new life together at their wedding :grin: