Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

May Competition: Communications System and Magazine Sub

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Mouth, May 3, 2007.

1. 2 competitions for this month:

A Starcom1 Advance KitB communications system valued at $510.00, sponsored by Dale McLean Motorcycle Electronics

A 1 year (6 issues) subscription to Australian Road Rider Magazine, sponsored by Australian Road Rider Magazine

Get your entries in :)
    • BS BS x 1
  2. I notice that the question that needs answering for the Starcom competition "What is the price for the UHF Addition to Starcom1?" has multiple answers depending on whether it's a medium or long range system...how do we know which might be the correct answer?

3. not to spoil it for everyone else but there is only 1 answer. i had trouble when i saw what you are describing. the real answer is just a click away from that screen with the different ones.
  4. Yes, there is only one correct answer ;)
  5. So who's the winner(s) of the May competitions??? please say me, please say me, please say me... [-o<

6. Peter Reebok won the starcom

Supernego win the magazine subscription

Sorry to disappoint Aaron :)
  7. Ah bahumbug :mad:

That's cool Vic, wasn't expecting to win (just hoping) coz with the amount of $hit luck I've had in the last few months I am one very unlucky person right now...

Congrats to the winners, I'm bloody jealous :p
  8. I am stoked!

Man, I am stoked.

Since joining netrider, I have got valuable answers to my questions, met many people, gone on a few rides, and enjoyed riding even more.

Starcom, Mr Maclean, Vic, woo hoo!
  9. Yooohooo, :grin: :grin:
    Hey, are you all trying secretly to make me change to a "proper" bike or what?
    Cheers Netriders, i'm waitting to read all these articles about Maxis!!!!