Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Featured [May 8, 2015] Silverwater Custom bike and Car show (Silverwater)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Senator17, May 8, 2015.

Silverwater Custom bike and Car show
Start Date: May 8, 2015 10:00
End Date: May 8, 2015 16:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

Wilson Park
Silverwater Rd
Silverwater 2128

Posted By: Senator17

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. This is a family friendly annual show with entertainment and interesting stalls. Greg Hirst and Brendan Jones from Temporary Australians will be filming for their show during the day. I think there is a $20 entry fee. Lots to see and do. I'm heading over after lunch if anyone wants to join me.

2. Hi Jalal, somehow the date in my post changed, as I know I put the 9th, but it came up as the 8th when I looked at it today. The venue is the same as last year and past years. Google did not recognise Silverwater Park. I was a bit disappointed as it was much smaller than I thought and mostly Harleys (about 90%). Still is was good to go have a look.
  3. Sorry mate, got this one confused with Breakfast Torque which usually takes place at Loftus/Sutherland and thought they relocated it to Silverwater :)
  4. I think Breakfast torque happens around October. I tired to google it ut nothing there yet for 2015.