Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[May 31, 2015] Wollombi Pub Lunch (Wollombi NSW)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Senator17, May 26, 2015.

Wollombi Pub Lunch
Start Date: May 31, 2015 08:00
End Date: May 31, 2015 17:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

Wollombi Pub
Great North Rd
Wollombi NSW 2325

Posted By: Senator17

Confirmed Attendees: 5
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 5
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. I'm getting a group together for a ride up to Wollombi Pub for lunch. Going up the Old Pacific Hwy, across to Wollombi, then to Broke after Lunch and back down the Putty Rd.

2. darn it - have something else on that day - really want to do that whole ride one day - have done Putty Road but we went past the Broke turnoff - will wait for pics
  3. Hey Senator17Senator17 looking forward to this ride, even though I did it only a couple of weeks ago.
    Let me know what the meet points and times are as it will be a very early start for me.
  4. How about we meet up at Maccas Bonnyrig. icemakericemaker you choose the time as you have a long ride just to get there.
  5. How about we meet at Bonny Maccas between 7:30am - 8am for an 8:30am sharp departure to miss any traffic at Pennant Hills.
    Should only take me about an hour to get there if I take the boring route.
  6. That sounds good to me, let's lock that in. Meet at 8:00 for 8:30 departure.
  7. The Putty is clean and in good condition with recent re-surface. I did it yesterday with a friend on the back, she near pissed herself at the end of 10 mile lol
    • Like Like x 2
  8. I've been wanting to do this ride for a while too. I'm 90% in.
  9. What do you call the boring route? Appin Campbelltown, Northern Road to Penrith? That IS boring, and slow too. Try Mt Keira, Picton, Oaks Road to Penrith, much more fun... and faster because you don't get snarled up in traffic and there a lot fewer traffic lights....
  10. Ive seen the mothership engage hyper drive going through there, Im surprised she didn't piss, shit and orgasm all at the same time :D:D
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Boring route as in getting to Bonny Maccas meet point. I usually like to go through the nasho whenever I head to Sydney but in this case I might hit the highway (Hume/M7) so I dont have to leave super early.
  12. Hey Senator17Senator17 I'm in. Hope I won't be too much of a slow poke though!
    Where will we meet up and at what time please?
  13. Hi OldmaidOldmaid how about the Shell at Berowra, same as last ride, about 9:15 am. Looking forward to riding with you again, and no you won't hold us up.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Ill be riding a mates bike on this voyage so look out for a 2005 Triumph Sprint ST in a blue colour.
    Looking forward to thrashing this thing :)
  15. I'm probably in as well but I'll let you know tomorrow, I'am on my L's tho.
    My name is Nico btw, born and raised in germany but living in sydney since 1year.
    Just did my bike license a month ago and love it!
  16. L's macht nichts! :)
    Alles gut sehen sie Sonntag.
  17. haha good on ya mate
  18. Hey Senator17Senator17, count me in, I'll meet you at Berowra. icemakericemaker looking forward to trying to keep up with you on a Sprint instead of the Viffer!
  19. Uuuurrrr... Just been told we got a last minute invite to a charity ball on Saturday night, still 90% in but don't wait if I am not there by 9:15... Just in case the free drinks go down too easily!
  20. Looking forward to this ride, catching up with some friends and meeting a few new friends. Who are we meeting in Berowra?