Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[May 25, 2013] Anniversary Edition Saturday Practice

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by GreyBM, May 21, 2013.

Anniversary Edition Saturday Practice
Start Date: May 25, 2013 10:00
End Date: May 25, 2013 13:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

54A Marine Parade
Elwood 3184

Posted By: GreyBM

Confirmed Attendees: 3
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 3
The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. To help Netrider celebrate its 10th Anniversary we are holding a special anniversary edition of Saturday Practice.

We hope that anyone and everyone who has ever attended a practice session will turn up for a "Class reunion" and hope to get a few group pictures to both mark the occasion and to and provide a record of as many Saturday Practice "Graduates" as possible.

If you have ever been to a practice session and are free this Saturday, please turn up. We'd love to see you again.

• Like Like x 4
  2. People graduate from Saturday practice?
    I don't want to ever graduate, I'd like to still be allowed to come to classes even if there is no reunion occasions happening! :)

Will try and be there this Sat :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Awwwww, poo!

4. Plans have been set in motion.

Have missed BD ride, Choc mill ride already so there's no way I'm gonna miss this.

Should we order a few pizzas for lunch as well? :)

5. Bring pizza, cake whatever I am sure we will find good use for it

6. I'm hoping the work gods will be kind to me this weekend - if they are, I'll definitely be there with a camera.. :)

@Greydog - good luck; hope your weekend goes well too. If you're up to it, maybe you could get a pic of you holding a pic of your bike or something? :)

... or ... maybe we could get a stand-in pic of you that someone could hold up in the real photo? :)

7. I've got plans....

8. i had plans... i was gonna be a fireman when i grew up :( :cry:

9. Right in the middle of my nightshift rotation, have pizza for me!!

10. Oh man, as always I am super busy at the moment but I will see what I can do.

11. #11 Kitt, May 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
    I've also created a Facebook event for this ,
    cause not all NR past n present members read theses pages :)

I've also invited NR members that haven't been a part of the Satdy sessions , we can do a few separate pics , the Learners crew , and the NR riders and one of all of us :)

12. I will try to be there, my saturday mornings are usually busy though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Duh !!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. No problems. We know where you usually go. Just stay there & we'll come find you. :)