Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[May 24, 2015] The Alternative Chocolate Ride (St Helena, VIC)

Discussion in 'VIC' started by cjvfr, May 20, 2015.

The Alternative Chocolate Ride
Start Date: May 24, 2015 10:00
End Date: May 24, 2015 15:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

Woolworths Petrol
307 Diamond Creek Road
St Helena, VIC 3088

Posted By: cjvfr

Confirmed Attendees: 4
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 4
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. #1 cjvfr, May 20, 2015
    Last edited: May 20, 2015
    Ride --- --- Ride --- --- Ride
    The Alternative Chocolate Ride
    I am still to work out the details on this but this Sunday I am running a ride with a visit to the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery. This ride will be learner friendly. So if you are finding it hard to get a leave pass then let your significant other know you will return bearing chocolate.

When: Sunday 24th May 9:45am for a 10:15am departure.
    Meet Point: Saint Helena Woolworths Petrol 307 Diamond Creek Road St Helena VIC 3088
    Approximate Finish time: 4:00

Probable Route, Humevale, Flowerdale, Strath Creek Yea, Black Spur, Chocolaterie, Diamond Creek
  2. Boo! I'm away this weekend.

Looks like a great ride.
    Have fun.
  3. Sounds like a plan Chris... 17, cloudy and a very high chance of CHOCOLATE!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Hmmmmm.....

5. cjvfrcjvfr mind if I come along?

Just wanted to check L friendly before committing.
  6. Yes learner friendly, I will update the first post.
  7. I'll be there with a pillion. Probably be at the back for most of the ride.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Count me in then...
  9. Unfortunately I can only ride Saturday but look forward to joining the next ride
  10. Have a cat show on so can't make it - love chocolate so would be happy to do a run up there when the show season slows down.
  11. If only i lived in Melbourne *sigh*
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. #12 Bee, May 21, 2015
    Last edited: May 21, 2015
    I am possibly in..
    cjvfrcjvfr had me at chocolate and a little birdy told me there maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay be some ice cream :p !!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Did someone say chocolate?
  14. This place also has one of the best scones I've ever had. The jam they serve is made locally and it's just awesome...

Coffee is pretty good too. :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Chocolate and coffee, and riding... I just need to have a word with my wife...
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Hope to see a few along tomorrow. I will decide on the details of the route depending on our numbers and timing. The extras on the route which I haven't decided on yet are:

The tight Humevale route out of Whittlesea
    The Whangarewen Road. (Highly Probable)
    The Eildon backroad and Dam wall.

And of course there will be chocolate. :)
  17. cjvfrcjvfr - can I put in a request for some white chocolate with raspberries please ;-)
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Looks like the Kriega Backpack is coming along for the ride :sneaky:
  19. I'm all set to go, now just need to find my way to the meeting point in the morning...