Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[May 18, 2014] Photography Ride (Bayswater vic)

Discussion in 'VIC' started by uncle greg, May 12, 2014.

Photography Ride
Start Date: May 18, 2014 09:00
End Date: May 18, 2014 16:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

Scoresby Rd
Bayswater vic

Posted By: Uncle Greg

Confirmed Attendees: 4
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 4
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. Hi guys and galls ,I would like too invite anyone interested to this event. I am hosting a day long bike photography session on sunday the 18 of may.
    I intend to do some bike portraits at the start and then a few ride pics during the day.
    there will be no obligation to purchase the pics and I think every body will have a great time. pricing will depend on file size and starts at $5 for a low res file.
    Meet point is at 7/11 scoresby rd Bayswater at 9.30 am and the actual ride will start after we get the portraits out of the way, we can then head up into the hills so I can get some shots of you riding.
    even if your not interested in the photos this should be a great day,but the ride is at your own risk im realy looking forward to this

2. In the cage that day unfortunately, up to Ballarat and back :(

I look forward to seeing some of the shots.

Are you going to put together a Netrider Calendar Greg? 12 bikes and their riders... :)
  3. #4 uncle greg, May 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2014
    I might go too

hmmmmmm, hmmmmmmm, that's an idea
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. is it pay by cash?
    can you hire a model to pose nude on the cbr?
    if both me and blueyy show up can we do a shot side by side?
    if you cant aquire a model to pose nude is anyone willing?

im in for the ride if i have new tires and a mirror
  5. Uncle Greg is up for most things I am told :whistle:
  6. I am willing to pose nude :rolleyes:. Trouble is I still don't have a bike :poop:
  7. I'd be interested but not sure if your camera would be fast enough to capture my awesomeness.
  8. my lens isn't quite long enough
  9. Uncle Greg! Here you've been bragging to all the ladies for years about how long your lens is!

Who knew, UG shoots with a 28mm!? :angelic:
    • Funny Funny x 3
  10. The weather is shaping up to be even better this weekend. I'll be there. :)
  11. Just a heads up @Uncle Greg@Uncle Greg , your Google Map is slightly wrong, 7/11 is further north than shown, try plugging this -37.844863,145.269893 into Google, should correct the problem.

I may come along, I don't know if you are interested in taking shots of a scuffed up chook-chaser though!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm in...
  13. In.

Doubt if the bike will get a clean though as I probably won't get time and pretty putrid as it did a very wet 300 + Km in the rain last Saturday.
  14. I'll probably turn up - just have to take pics of the side of the bike that didn't slide down the road last week.
  15. Out....... at the moment.
  16. i might do the same
  17. gone is it?