Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[May 18, 2013] Bright Overnighter (Plenty)

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Ned, May 10, 2013.

Bright Overnighter
Start Date: May 18, 2013 09:00
End Date: May 19, 2013 17:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

Caltex Petrol Station
307 Diamond Creek Road
Plenty 3090

Posted By: Ned

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. #1 Ned, May 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
    More fun twisties anyone???:riding: :riding:

Overnighter to Bright via Black Spur:sneaky:

Ride Level: Touring 1 intermediate (preferable that you have experience riding in a group on twisty roads)
    When: Sat 18 and Sun 19 May
    Meet: Caltex 307 Diamond Creek Rd, Plenty
    Time: 8-30am for 9am leave (full tanks please)
    Where: Sunny Bright

Cost: $40 per person

Before it gets way too cold to head into the hills, one more trip up to the lovely township of Bright, especially in autumn, is on the cards.

This time we'll head up through Black Spur and Marysville just for something different. Depending on how we're going for time, the run up to Mt Buffalo could be on day one, otherwise we will do it on the return trip on sunday (hopefully!!) If time permits, a run across to Mt Beauty could be on the list too.

Accommodation has been booked for the following 9 people:

1. Zol
    2. Cameronp
    3. Ned
    4. Greydog
    5. Desmo1968 + Di
    6. Spenze
    7. GreyBM
    8. Peppy

Thankyou everyone for your payment

2. Cool, time to test the Anakee 3s!
  3. Hell yes!
  4. WOW! That was quick guys, not about to miss out on a good time hey?
  5. Not sure yet. Sister's birthday on 19th, so depends if we're doing anything for that. I'm a maybe.
  6. No worries Mandy, I'll put you down on the list, please let me know by wednesday (if possible?) whether you'll be able to come.
  7. #7 Greydog, May 10, 2013
    Last edited: May 10, 2013
    Don't need to wait that long... I'm in.

ETA: And paid...
  8. ^^ Excellent:) Thanks Mandy(y) If the weather is going to be anything like the last few days here, it'll be awesome.
  9. Like today? Whoever thought that I'd be back in Bacchus Marsh again. :eek:
  10. I'm in, with Di on the back this time:)
  11. I've ended up with the weekend free so I'll come along too.
  12. Heeeyyyyy! What better way to spend an otherwise free weekend. It's been a while Spenze, welcome in....
  13. Hi all.

Its been a while since I have been online. Are there still spaces for the ride?
  14. Gidday Skuff, yes, very long time no see. Hope all has been well and yes, there's room for you on this trip. Have recently done a few overnighters down past your neck of the woods so figured it was time to hit the High Country again.

I'll add you to the list.
  15. Gave the bike an oil change, transferred the money, I'm good to go! See you chaps next weekend.
  16. In - if there is still a spot

Think I still have your bank details @Ned and if so will pay deposit tomorrow . If not will PM you tomorrow night to get them and pay on Tues if that is OK.
  17. #17 Ned, May 12, 2013
    Last edited: May 12, 2013
    Thanks Cameron, looks like you're a keen participant for these sort of trips, good stuff.

Yep, there's a spot for you GreyBM, no prob's. I'll be PMing bank details tomorrow evening to all on list so far. Thanks to those who have paid already.
  18. Hi all, bank details have been PM'd to those yet to pay.

Assuming everyone on the list is still coming, there is 1 spot left to fill, please advise by wednesday, if not before:)

Cheers :D
  19. Looks like you've still got room.... count me in?
  20. Yep, jump aboard Dave. Bank details to follow just in case you don't have them from last time.

It's been a while, will be great to have you along again:cool:

One spot to go, any takers??? :dance: