Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Featured [May 17, 2015] Imperial Hotel Mt Victoria NSW (Mt Victoria, NSW)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Senator17, May 11, 2015.

Imperial Hotel Mt Victoria NSW
Start Date: May 17, 2015 09:00
End Date: May 17, 2015 14:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

Imperial Hotel Mt Victoria
Darling Causway
Mt Victoria, NSW 2786

Posted By: Senator17

Confirmed Attendees: 2
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 2
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. I'm feeling like a pub lunch by an open log fire, anyone want to join me? Meet up at McDonalds near Penrith Panthers Leagues Club, going up Old Bathurst Rd to Valley View, then down Hawkesbury Rd through Winmallee and on to Bells Line at North Richmond, then up to Darlinghurst Parkway and to the Imperial Hotel at Mt Victoria. Probably stop at Bilpin for a coffee and morning tea.

2. Sounds interesting. Tentatively in.
  3. Am off to Hill End for an overnight ride. You guys have fun ;)

Hopefully the weather stays good for us as it did last weekend.
  4. I'm interested; just depends on work.
  5. Would you mind having a learner rider attend as i am interested ;)
  6. Sorry Bill, I'm out. Too much still to do and I'm flying out to South Australai again in Monday morning.

Hope you have a cracker of a ride. Post some pics.
  7. Sounds fun, I'm in.
  8. I'm running a bit late as I slept in this morning. See you around 9:30 at Maccas Penrith.
  9. No worries, I'm here now.
  10. Sorry guys ive slept in also enjoy anyway
  11. Hi TersoliaTersolia , I hope you got home ok and had a good ride, thanks for the ride and the company it was a great ride. Although just near home I was Almost taken out by a young idiot in a white Lancer that ran a red light. I got around him though without incident and he did wave a sheepish apology.
  12. Hi senator17 I had a nice boring and uneventful ride home. Glad you're ok. Thanks again for organising a great ride. I look forward to the next one.