Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Maxpower

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by CowskinBodybag, Jul 20, 2010.

1. i've recently had my bike repaired after throwing it on the garage floor after conducting a durability test. (fail).
    all good, happy.

Maxpower are going to try to help you southerners (think, shellharbour, warilla, and maybe even to bulli) / and those with time constraints who still want their bike serviced professionally with a FREE pick/up drop off service.
    Initially it looks like being a tues and thurs arvo run - think pick up tuesday, drop back thursday.
    Or pick up thursday, drop back tuesday.... nah, thats dumb. how can you ride on the weekend?

this blatant plug from the cowman comes with a set of steak knives. actually it doesn't. but it still sounds pretty good to me.
    it sounds like customer service, something in short supply in some places.

anyway, contact 'em direct if you want to find out more.... MAXPOWER (clicky)