Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MAW Castle Hill

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by OldBellHelmet, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Im heading to these guys tomorrow for a tyre and maybe a jacket.. they seem nice enough and by email have it sorted. anyone had good / bad experince with them. mines been good so far.

2. I love MAW, that's my local shop at castle hill.

Greg and Sam out there are fantastic, always go out of their way to help me out, chase down things for me and have pretty good prices too!

I've been very happy with their workshop too, good labour rates, and seem to do good work.

No i don't work for them.

3. I brought my Ixon Summer Mesh jacket and draggin jeans from them. I think that they are great. I missed so many of their sales. Hopefully the next one they have, I'll have some money.

4. Hey mate,

I am going to MAW this morning as well to get some new boots for my VTR250 :) Maybe I'll see you there!

As far as MAW goes, they provide a good friendly service. They also do servicing for $220 + parts and pick up service I believe.

5. Just to let you know, MAW is closed today because of an accident in the near by shop. So no tyres this week :cry:

Owner said it'll be back open Thursday the earliest

6. pity i didnt see the last post till now.. at least i know where it is though. farking cranes