Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

N/A | National Maurice Blackburn's STOP SMIDSY campaign shortlisted for CommsCon award!

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by robsalvv, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Congratulations Maurice Blackburn and all involved in the STOP SMIDSY campaign! They are a shortlisted finalist in the category of "Most innovative use of social media". There's a backgrounder on mumbrella:

The jury panel details are here: http://commscon.com.au/index.php/2013/03/04/awards-jury/ but I can't quite seem to find any way of trying to influence them! ;) We should drop emails and other shows of support. Can any one determine a twitter or facebook page that we can make posts onto????

And so here's a question for you - which category did the TAC short list in?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ^^^^ misrepresentation and other tragedies ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well done MB

4. Thanks folks! You guys are awesome.

We’re truly proud to support motorcyclists and their advocates fight for a better deal from various Australian road agencies.

Whatever this nomination “means” it does shine a little light on the collaborative gusto with which riders have stared deep into the eyes of the dogmatically ill-informed anti-motorcycling fraternity and said WE’RE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE.

Thanks for the support and we’ll keep you posted next Thursday.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I popped a comment on the Mumbrella facebook page, on the commcons status entry. I can't link it from where I am right now, but it might be worth some extra traffic.