Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Matt232's New job

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Removed_User6, May 7, 2005.

1. It is with great pleasure that we announce the appointment of Matt232 as the new President and CEO of Peter Stevens Motorcycles. This appointment will become effective June 1, 2005. After conducting a nationwide search, Peter Steven’s Executive Board of Directors believes it has chosen an excellent leader who will guide the Service Dept’s efforts as it continues to seek new and better ways to Thrash Bikes. The transition period will begin in mid-April with Matt 232 and current CEO, working together until about June 10.
    Matt232’s has more than 15 years of industry experience and he brings a wide range of Crashing knowledge to Peter Stevens. For the past five years, We are also delighted that he has an understanding of motorcycle repair as a result of his experience in ploughing the bastard in on a regular basis .
    Matt232 will be the sixth chief executive to serve at Peter Stevens since its founding in 1976 and he is the first to come into the office under the Association's new name, PSM-Peter Steven’s Motorcycles. We believe Matt232’s extensive experience and association with other VFR riders and ZX12 riders from Netrider who dump the bastard all the time and his understanding of the industry make him an excellent choice to lead PSM as it continues to expand its commitment to sloppy service and poor customer relations.
    We are confident that under Matt232's leadership, PSM will continue to provide sub standard value to our members as they seek ways to mitigate risk and enhance shareholder value by ripping of new riders. Please join us in welcoming Matt232 to PSM.

only to be taken in jest

2. What a start to a Saturday morning....

ROFLMAO.

G

3. :D :D :D :D

Too funny

4. Fire retardant suits and bodyarmour going cheap........any-one :D

5. Should now be able to get cheap parts for his bike when it falls over.

6. Perhaps my new mandate is not quite clear, as CEO I have an obligation to ensure that everyone is treated the same and even I continue to get ripped off regardless of the bike remaining rubber side down or not.

I have a proud tradition to uphold. :D

7. Glen looks like public relations has made a minor mistake the acronym that will be adopted is PoS. Someone's head will roll over this little mix up!!!

8. haha good stuff :)

9. Matt will you be starting a NEW dept. in sales. PBWCR = Poser Boys Who Can't Ride :p

Cheers 8)

10. GLORIOUS STUFF :p :p :p :p

11. New Department?!?!? This will be a company wide policy.

12. Woohooo! Groberts found the spell checker!

Funny, gramatically accurate and impeccable spelling. Coupled with his VERY politically correct Mothers Day message (a nice touch - I was impressed) I'm starting to wonder if someone else has stolen Groberts online identity.

If it really is Glen writing this stuff, there's a part of that pie chart with your name on it, buddy.

13. Someone else must've stolen Groberts' log in

14. it was me , i dont think anyone else would want to be responsable for whats posted under my name :LOL:
    I did write it , had help from another one that i did read , but needed to adjust , trim , re-write some sections , but the basis of it was from another media release

It took me bloody ages to do too :D

Glad you liked the mothersday message chairmen , was thinking of you mate . :)

15. I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment. It's five years since my one and only lamentable dealing with them, but I'm still angry.

OH, and its *Definitely*

16. Thanks

17. Cheers mate, that WAS very clever. You had me pissing myself :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers 8)