Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Matt232 Vodoo'ed my Bike

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Removed_User6, Feb 8, 2006.

1. Last night I told matt to stay away from me and my bike ( all in good fun of course)and personally I think he is the unluckiest blokes on a bike i have ever met ( including push bikes), but is the nicest bloke i have ever met too.

Next time I turn around he is waving his hands over the bike doing a voddoo thing on it.

was it effective ?
    well heres the trip home.

Greg and I left the service and went straight down springvale road.

less than a KM into the trip , a car vears over into my lane while i am there , back into theres then back into mine.
    so i give it a squirt just to get a head of them and some idiot in black clothes runs out on the road in front of me.
    when we stopped at the lights i said to get i" i cant believe it , its F wit heaven "
    all the way up springvale road was a commodore , would fly past , we would lane split the lights get in front , then he would pass us again , time after time.

greg went straight ahead and i went the eastern behind the commadore , i had enough of him and he gunned it so i let him go .

3 k's up the road here is he pulled over and being booked. ( good luck)

got to the chandler fwy overpass where the lights have some trouble registering bikes at night , and i hear a skid and its the car behind me , stopped 1/2 foot off my arse and a embarrised ladie holding a mobile phone saying "sorry".
    i went through the lights as they still hadnt ticked over and on high st had someone run a red light while turning across the rail way line and nearly struck me , luckily i caught them out the side of my eye , but then the car behind had to hit the skids and nearly rear ended me .

i have garlic hanging of the handlebars as we speak and i have doused it in demineralised water ( cant touch holy water ) because i have to go to work tonight .
  2. Put 5 candles around trhe bike.
    Draw lines between the candles in trails of salt to form a pentagon.
    Get the blood of 3 freshly killed chickens and pour where lines of salt intersect.
    Click heels together three times and repeat "there's no place like home. There's no place like home"
    Bugger off to the pub and leave the missus to clean up the salt, blood and wax.
  3. Always watch cars approaching behind you, when stopped at lights etc. Tap your brakes every few seconds so your brake light flashes, when one is approaching.

:p :LOL: :p
  4. .....or pointing an Uzi at them works too.
  5. That's it, you're stuffed now. The only solution is to build a temple/shrine in Matt's honour to appease the angry crash spirits :LOL:
  6. Will you people please stop talking about being hit from behind in traffic :p ????
  7. go the uzi it would also make news
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    new mental image of bikers.....
    * they all carry guns... stay away and dont get them angry*
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  8. Jason, I like the sound of that idea. I'll give it a go.
  9. :LOL: Posted this before but seems relevant again - what you need is one of these (straps to your leg for easy one-handed use). :grin:
  10. :LOL: :LOL: So that is the Matt thats had all the bad luck eh :p

Dont careful near my bike because getting Black Magic voodoo
    shit on ya bike is alot worse :LOL:
  11. Sounds like a pretty tame ride in my experience. Don't know what you are getting all worked up about.
  12. classic :LOL:
  13. ok ok...sorry Glen...I'll use my power for good from now on.
  14. What Mouth said.

Glen... start praying! LOL. maybe Carri can teach you the white light technique.

Let us all know whether the voodoo forces are still on your way to work tonight... but FFS stay one step ahead of them. :grin:

15. Looks like we will have to sacrifise a goat on next Friday coffee, light a fire, pour goat's blood into matt's helmet and sprinkle blood over the fire from it, while humming. After that we will go and look for another coffee location :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  16. Nice run into work
    waved to a little girl who was waiving to me ( mum wasnt half bad either)
    stopped for a bloke who was on ZZR in hoddle st broken down .
    got to work no incedents .

so it worked.
    also wearing my new airflow jacket compliments of TAC , so unless they had kryptinte in the pockets nothing could touch me .
  17. Check your spheres for a a green glow before you go home.

Better still, get the girlie and her mom to check them for you.