Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Marking the bad guys

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Dog3oy, Jun 6, 2008.

1. There are about half a dozen cars I see on my morning and evening commute that don't give a stuff about other road users. One in particular in a white barina that has cut into the transit lane regularly. I once slipped around the back of her car and marked an X in the dust next to the number plate just to see if I came across her again.... sure enough the X is still there and she is still cutting up traffic.

I have a large black texta and I'm planing on putting an X over the rear left break light of the cages that cut me up or just do something stupid.

So if you see a marked cage, you'll know to keep an eye on them.
  2. Thats a good Idea BUT if you get busted it could get messy!!!
  3. I've contemplated having stickers made up reading "I'm a dangerous, tailgating w%^ker" and slapping them on the back of offenders vehicles.
  4. It is a good idea ... but how are you going to mark it?? Do you follow them until they stop?? I'm sure if they are at traffic lights and you start drawing on their car, someone will get out and hassle you.
  5. Hah! Brilliant idea! :grin:

If only it was legal to draw on other peoples cars.
  6. i dont give a shi& about the legality or the cagers getting upset. This is so i can identify the people who are trying to kill me.
    there is no way that they will see me do it, its not like they know how use their mirrors.....
  7. Not worth being convicted for malicious damage. Just steer clear of the b@stards.
  8. I hope you like the odd knuckle sandwhich.....
  9. I didn't think any one would get it.........not really surprised and a little dissapointed.
  10. They won't see you anyway, you're on a bike.

I'm not saying don't do it; I condone it, I think all motorcyclists should carry big black texters around.
  11. I always eye off those fancy new price sticker guns some department stores use for exactly that reason :grin:.
  12. I wonder how i could mount a paintball gun to the handle bars....
  13. [​IMG]

Yes they even make gun racks for bicycles in the US. :shock:
  14. I'd be more worried about riding close enough to write on the car of a known erratic and dangerous driver - what are the chances they'll switch lanes on you, hit the anchors or get you hurt in some other way?

Oh, it's a nice revenge fantasy, Dog3oy, as long as you realise that's what it is.
  15. no fantasy, been in practice for two weeks. 4 cars so far.
  16. I have a better idea.. how about you take note and report it to the cops, the offences that the driver does? I mean.. if they're regularly breaking laws... then... you can step in as a witness.
    Heck, mark the vehicles so others can see.. but by know I'd have thought you'd remember the rego...
    I'd report it to the cops so they did something about bad driving behaviour, which we never do these days which is why people are such assholes on the road, the only thing people think is "well.. I'm no speeding so I can act like a prick, as long as I'm not speeding."
  17. if i had the resources id go one further..
    paint the offending car with a laser designator and call in the fa/18's for a low level airstrike.beats the sh!t out of a texta...
  18. Great idea!

Stay safe out there ;)