Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

mark robinson is scum

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by kara, Sep 20, 2007.

1. on the eve of the preliminary final between geelong and collingwood this guy decides he wants to rehash the didak story where the young kid had a few drinks and got into trouble...you must ask..why now, why one day before the game? for what purpose??
    he must think we're all stupid to think he doesnt have an agenda supporting any side playing collingwood
    he is bias, unprofessional, and unethical and should go back into the hole that he climbed out from
    as for the feral scum (herald sun) ... you are a bias piece of crap not worthy of our intelligence

2. I don't know what this is about, but I do know that Collingwood are filth !

3. :shock: :LOL:

4. It will sell papers.
    Collingwood sells papers end of story.
    #4 wont give a shit after last week.

Go Pies! :LOL:

5. well...we finally have something in common

6. You don't have to lower yourself to reading that paper, if you choose not to. There is a quality broadsheet paper in Melb. Give it a try.

7. You don't have to lower yourself to reading that paper, if you choose not to. There is a quality broadsheet paper in Melb. Give it a try.

8. OOps. did it twice. now I am in for a spanking

9. ^ you wish :roll:

the fellow was trying to put the other guy off his game, so it seems. footballers have done SO MUCH WORSE.

^ that is a tactic by the way which is out side the field. chess players do similar things. there are many ways to win that dont involve the board itself.

cheers :cool:

10. do you have any idea what you wrote?????????????
    :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Who is alan didak pray tell, what is your knowledge of AFL
    I'm dying to know.

11. D Stump - do you actually have any idea who Mark Robinson is?

12. i doubt it lol

13.  Top
  14. As much as I hate Collingwood and generally like Mark Robinson's articles, there doesn't seem to be much point to this one. I must say I prefer The Age.

15. :p We're not always sparring partners mate. :wink:

16. Maybe if Didak wasnt a knob and didnt screw up in the first place then it wouldnt come back to bite him on the arse.
    pretty simple I think .

17. We all stuff up now and then. Didak is a public figure. That is the only reason that we hear about it.

18. i dont know who MR is, i was commenting on 'tactics'