Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mark Philippoussis: Age of Love

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by motormouse, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Now just wait a minute I know what you're thinking how could anyone possibly watch this crap?

Well I just watched the first episode and christ it was funny! Ohhh watching him squirm has been the highlight of my week! (yes thank you very much I realise how sad this is but I live in Canberra! And I have the flu and am full of drugs - ha beat that)

The look on his face was priceless and it's going to be fun to watch the claws come out - especially the cougars. From my bar tending experiance its always the 40ish women with the jewelry and the fake tan that are the bitchiest.
    :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I aleady found my identical twin on the show so I'm rooting for her - Go Tessa!!!! :p :LOL: :LOL:

2. Hmmmm... where's the tessa photos?

AToo busy watching the other poo - the great global warming swindle....
  3. Wife called me in the lounge 5mins ago to watch that crap :LOL:

Saw what she was watching so came back to the pc. Cracked up
    tho at his face when all the old bags came out to introduce themselves. [​IMG]
  4. If you look up me up on Netrider photo's you might see :wink:
  5. Both me and my son had our tonsils out on Monday! We win :p

....oh, but you are in Canberra, that trumps all :LOL:
  6. Here's the tessa photos:

7. btw looks like she's goneski!
  8. ...................well at least we have the same name :roll: :wink: :LOL:
  9. I saw the Poo on the screen right at the end of the show, DAMMIT! At least I got to see the young chicks get introduced, the looks on his face are GOLD!

Even though it's crap, you have to admit its going to be bloody funny. Picking the dodgiest bloke in the world to be on a show with 20 yo women fighting 40 yo women, and each other other a bloke that dodgy just makes top (and crap) television! I mean he cheated on Delta Goodrem, the most innocent chick on the planet!!!
  10. My wife made me watch this last night & I'm glad I did. I was pissing myself laughing at the dodgy-ness of the show, and the True Slease Bag qaulity of the Poo.

My thoughts of the Poo have lowered even further - Whatawanka.

The show should be renamed "The Poo's desperate for a root - any age will do".

Some of the girls are hot, but the show is utta crap.
  11. ghey show ! (i was channel surfing, not watching it !!!)

the Milfs were okay though !